ØÅØ



///=\/=\\\


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




So I finally got around to going somewhere with the Outdoors Club yesterday- we spent a good 4 hours hiking through Shenandoah, and despite the wind and a couple of wrong turns, it was a great time. To see some of the other resultant pictures, go hier.

I still don't know what to make of this semester yet, but Technosonics seems like a pretty good class, if only for the fact that I'll be getting graded for what I'd be doing in my free time anyway.

Speaking of which, it's been extremely slim pickings new music-wise for a couple of weeks now, so I'll leave you with these:


Berg Sans Nipple - A Free...
Heh heh, yeah, I see it too.

Ghostface Killah - Charlie Brown (clip)
I can't wait for this CD.


Oh, and I found a pretty good video of Q & Not U from their earlier days playing Air Conditions in what looks vaguely like a Chinese restaurant....careful, it's loud.


0 Responses to “///=\/=\\\”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Peruse





ATOM 0.3