ØÅØ



<^>


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...





The prospect of another semester became immeasurably sweeter today when I remembered that I won't be having Friday classes. I'm not sure, but I probably won't be able to handle the sheer awesomeness of it all. What I do know, however, is that no one reads this, so I'll just direct your attention downward:


Prefuse 73 - When The Grip Lets You Go
Off the just-leaked Security Screenings EP, and luckily, better than most of Surrounded by Silence.

Cornelius - Another View Point
I forgot how good this cd was.

Sunset Rubdown - Snake's Got Legs II
Yeah, it's shitty quality, but I'd love to hear what Wolf Parade could do with it.


0 Responses to “<^>”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Peruse





ATOM 0.3