ØÅØ



Zehn


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Before I get started on studying in earnest, I thought I'd put up 10 of the best songs from this year. I'm sure I missed more than a few good releases in 2005, but nevertheless, these tracks are boss. Time permitting, I'll do an additional 10 tomorrow, so have at it.



Animal Collective - Grass

Akron/Family - Raising the Sparks

Ris Paul Ric - Daft Young Cannibals

DJ Koze - Estrella

Doves - Black and White Town

Diamond Nights - Destination Diamonds

Out Hud - It's For You

Single Frame - I'll Lose Your Balance

Devendra Banhart - Mama Wolf

Supersystem - Click-Click


0 Responses to “Zehn”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Peruse





ATOM 0.3