ØÅØ



Do the Splitz & Say, "Neat"


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




Luckily, I don't think they're native to Virginia.
Well, I'm now in the middle of my fortnight of no exams or papers, so the weekend was a quiet affair, and I didn't make it out of the apartment much- yesterday it was a conscious decision, but on Friday night, who really knows. Other than that, I've just been biding my time, picking out classes for next semester, while my mind is blown at the fact that this one's almost over.


It's no Clone High theme, but I'll take it.


0 Responses to “Do the Splitz & Say, "Neat"”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Peruse





ATOM 0.3