ØÅØ



Good God


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...





Wow, just like that, it's been almost a month since my last entry....fuggin' crazy. I'm sure you're eager to know what's been going on in the interim, and I'd like nothing more than to relive it in bullet form, so read on.

- 17 credits continues to treat me....okay. We're on speaking terms, at least.

- Finally found out I'll be setting up shop in Gildersleeve next semester, and if I wake up more than 5 minutes before class, it'll be a miracle.

- Princeton last weekend was a damn good time, and even if it involved some thinking during the day, winning the conference made up for it. Also, eating clubs are insane.

Alright, enough with that, I need to get on with the real news: starting last week with Of Montreal and Mogwai, Charlottesville has begun a season that will play host to a ridiculous selection of acts. Quite honestly, I don't feel I'd be remiss in calling it obscene. During the next month or two, our humble town will see, among others:

Silver Jews

The Books

Soul Position (RJD2 & Blueprint)

Ghostface Killah

Les Savy Fav (headlining Fest Full of Rock)

Jason Forrest

Wilco

Seriously, what's going on?

Of course, MACRoCK is also going on at JMU on April 7th and 8th, and will feature The Walkmen, Tiger Bear Wolf, Ris Paul Ric, Hail Social, Voxtrot, The Wrens, Aloha, The Extraordinaires, and whoever else.

THEN, the Black Cat has, in quick succession, Animal Collective, The Joggers, Georgie James, and Wolf Parade......

O_O


1 Responses to “Good God”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Nice site!
    http://aintwyzq.com/nfge/nfrf.html | http://oywpcyup.com/qoug/msio.html

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Peruse





ATOM 0.3